Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Can you imagine???

Can you imagine if cars were made of rubber? When I say rubber I mean like what pencil erasers are made of. It would be like bumper cars all the time. The rubber would have to be hard enough so it wouldn’t bounce you too far, but also soft enough to bounce. My thought is that if they are made of rubber maybe there wouldn’t be as many accidents, but I’m not really sure. The cars would have to be well tested before they could be sold of course, but I think after they were tested and everything got the thumbs up they would be so fun. The tires would be similar to what they are now just a little bit more of the softer side. The insides of the car would be like they are now unless someone created an engine that would not melt the rubber of the outside since the engine gets hot. It would take some great minds and experts to make this become a reality. I think it would help when 16 year olds go to get there license. They wouldn’t be so worried since the car is rubber. I’m still thinking bumper cars, and who wouldn’t want to ride in a bumper car all the time. Sounds super fun to me, and maybe someone might like this idea and go with it. Who knows, but I will keep on dreaming of rubber cars. Maybe it’s just me thinking this would be a neat and fun idea, and a great addition to cars.

I think winning the lottery would be great. I mean who wouldn’t want to win money? I myself play the scratcher games, but not a lot. I don’t spend more than $20.00 at a time. For me it’s just about scratching the tickets. I of course want to win money but I’m also realistic that I probably won’t win a lot. The most I’ve won is $100.00 off of a $5.00 ticket. That was exciting, and very shocking that I won that much. I saved it, and then the next time I won that much I went shopping a little with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment