Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pigeon impossible..

It was a sunny day and I noticed a man sitting on a bus bench, and he had a bagel in his hand. I was very hungry so I went over to the bench and tried to get him to share his bagel with me. I sat with him for a while and also noticed he had a brief case with him as well. Since he didn’t want to share the bagel I got into the brief case and noticed many bright and shiny colors so I decided I might start pushing them to see what would happen. Many different guns popped out and I began flying around in the brief case.  Then the man wanted to give me the bagel after he knew that I could push any and all buttons inside and one was for a missile so he thought he needed to act fast. The man tried to give me the bagel but I didn’t want to take it because I knew it was a trap. The man knocked me out of the way from the brief case and took it and he had it aimed towards the missile so he could go and stop the missile. I followed the man up into the sky towards the missile because he still had the bagel that I wanted. When we got closer to the missile the man dropped the bagel down towards the ground so I followed it so I could have it. After the man blew up the missile he landed safely back on the ground and he found me there and I was eating the bagel but I was also trying to pick it up and it was too heavy for me. The man looked at me and then up at the sky and then put on his sunglasses. As I was eating the bagel the rest of the missile that didn’t get blown up came down from the sky and…..(goodbye)

No comments:

Post a Comment