Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I believe list

·         My husband is a wonderful man
·         I am determined to reach my goals
·         My family can handle a lot of things
·         You have to work hard to get good grades



I believe my husband is a wonderful man. He is always doing things for others, always taking care of me, and just a joy to be around. If someone needs help, or needs something he will do whatever it takes to either get it for them or help them to get it for themselves. He doesn’t ask for anything in return he just does it. I know there aren’t many people that want or will help others and that’s kind of sad to me. I was working a job that didn’t “fit” me and he suggested I go to college. I wasn’t sure how I would do that and work a full time job. He then told me that while I was in school that I wouldn’t have to work at all if I didn’t want to. I couldn’t believe that he was saying this to me, and I was excited at the same time. I then thought long and hard about it and decided that he was right and that I should go to school. I made the decision with him and I quit my job and started school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment